Voltaire's Diary... Yeah!

06 January 2015

Film Shoot at Camp John Hay

I was strolling around Camp John Hay when I noticed ABS-CBN vans parked near Choco-Late de Batirol. There were also spectators around that's why I thought there's an ongoing film shoot. I thought it was for a primetime soap, Forevermore, which is starred by Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano.

film shoot at camp john hay - near batirol
Crowd + network vehicles + crew = film shoot

Out of curiosity, I went near - until I became a part of the crowd. I overheard from my co-spectators that Gerald Anderson is currently shooting a scene. That made things more interesting.

After a while, I saw the crew packing up. The shoot seems to be finished. It was a cue for me to leave.

  


And then there was hustle. I hurried back to check what that was. I took my phone out and ran its camera.

The first celebrity everyone saw was Gerald Anderson...

gerald anderson in camp john hay

gerald anderson picture taking with spectators

...and then this pretty lady, Julia Montes, came to grace the crowd with her presence.

julia montes at camp john hay

julia montes with the crowd for picture taking

Too bad I haven't been able to take a picture with these guys but nevertheless, I'm glad because I was able to see them personally and took pictures of them. Also, they have another scene to shoot that's why picture taking sessions didn't took long.

Then I remembered what my front camera is for.


film shoot in camp john hay

When I got back, I saw them shooting the next scene. This was the nearest I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment